RESORBABLE COLLAGEN MEMBRANE is intended for use in oral surgical
procedures as a resorbable material for placement to aid in wound healing in the
areas of dental implants, bone defects, periodontal defects and ridge augmentation.
ACE RCM6™, with its defined geometry, in vivo stability, permeability and
mechanical strength, is a white, nonfriable membrane matrix engineered from
highly purified Type I Collagen. ACE RCM6™ is packaged sterile, non-pyrogenic,
and is for single use. Its resorbability eliminates the need for a second surgery.
• Guides healing of bone and surrounding tissue.
• Unique fiber orientation to provide high tensile
strength for in situ stability of membrane.
• Cell occlusive, designed to retard and/or prevent
epithelium down growth.
• Longer resorption time, 26-38 weeks, for sustained
function in bone repair.
• Higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization.
• Each piece can be easily trimmed during surgery for a final fit.
• May be placed with either side against the tissue or bone.
• Ridge Augmentation
• Bone Regeneration around Implants
• Sinus Window
• Extraction Sites
• Periodontal Defects
509-6000 15 x 20mm, .3mm thick, Sterile
509-3000 20 x 30mm, .3mm thick, Sterile
509-8000 30 x 40mm, .3mm thick, Sterile